e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I feel the need... the NEEEEEED to SURF!

Being sick sucks. I haven't surfed in 2 days! WTF, man!!! And it's the weekend! I've been sniffeling and sneezing up a storm in the last 2 days while reading and dreaming about surfing and surfboards. I've been waiting to go hit the cold water in my new wetsuit that's coming (I hope it gets here soon to keep me nice and toasty!). Sigh.... in the meantime, I've tripled up on my daily vitamines and vitamine C tablets. I hope I get better and can surf tomorrow... Otherwise,... I'm going to burst. I had a hard work day yesterday in addition to being sick and I'm going NUTS over here from not being in the ocean to keep me sane! X-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home