e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Sunday, March 06, 2005

ZUUUU-ma day

Today, I went to Zuma with Angela. The internet surf report said that El Porto and Manhattan Beach had some size to the waves, so we decided to go north toward Malibu in seek of the smaller waves for us beginners. When we first got to Zuma, the waves had some size to them - about head high. I was a bit scared, but went in anyways. Of course, low and behold, I managed to do some washing machine cycles. So I resorted to staying on the inside and riding the white water. As the day went on though, the waves became smaller and definitely handle-able. We even saw a few dolphins while waiting out for waves. :-) All n all, a good day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home