e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Got worked....

Man, I got worked today. Damnit, I need to get better! It was bigger today than yesterday. Although the shape of the wave was similar to yesterday, the waves had some size to them. Angela stayed later and said that it reached about 7 ft! She got worked too. The more I go out in the morning, the more I think work is just getting in the way of my surfing. Sigh... I need a new profession. Preferable a profession that will allow time for my surfing in the mornings. My surfing addiction is getting bigger and bigger... :-
Oh, I finally got my wetsuit today. I was so EXCITED until...I got it home and tried it on. The darn thing didn't fit! UGH! I couldn't even get my arms through! (did I gain weight in the last week?) So I tried on the other wetsuit that I was going to return and that one still fit me fine. So oh well, I ordered it online for nothing. Can't keep a wetsuit that doesn't fit right. I guess I'll stick to my $200 wetsuit. Yes, you get what you pay for... yes, yes, everyone told me so. Too good to be true.

It's supposed to be HUGE tomorrow. I'll probably go to sunset and check it out since Bay Street will be overhead+. Or maybe Angela and I will just stay in the white water and get worked there. At least, we can work on our paddling and get used to getting pummeljacked. :-]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home