e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Sunday, March 20, 2005

It's crap surf alright...

Yes indeed, it sucked today. I went to Sunset - windy, bumpy, crappy, but even with these poor conditions, it was so crowded that I couldn't even find a parking spot on the road. I guess everywhere else sucked even more. Then, with wishful thinking, stupid me went to Santa Monica - shitty and windy, then El Porto - big and windy, then down to Manhattan,.. to Hermosa,... to Redondo, then gave up. How else am I supposed to get better at surfing!!@#?@#?? Man... this weekend sucked. And now, I have to go back to work tomorrow! Sigh... ok, venting done. I'll surf tomorrow (or at least paddle out) whether it's good or not. :-\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home