e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Name That Board!

Crazy, Nut! Yes, that's Marlon. I met Marlon at Bay Street this morning, and guess what he had. Just guess! ANOTHER board. He had bought ANOTHER surfboard last night! Um, that makes 46 boards in his quiver. I'm not sure if I should be envious or just shocked? That's a whole lotta boards, man... O, and did I mention that he has names for all of his boards? It's quite endearing, I guess. His bright yellow board was named Daisy, and his very first board was named Maggie. I don't remember the rest. How does he keep track of all these names? It's like having 46 kids. He babies them all, as he should. Maybe I should give my board a name too? I just hope I don't get it as bad as him. Otherwise, I'll have to get a second job...

Only 19 more days to Costa Rica! :-]

28 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home