e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Monday, April 11, 2005

B-B-B-Brrrr

Yesterday, I surfed Sunset. Damn, it was COLD! My hands went into the water to paddle and the sensation was like little prickly needles. My friend told me that the water temp at was 49 degrees yesterday - the coldest it had been this year. I didn't catch too many waves and froze my ASS off yesterday. Sort of miserable. Mhm. Sort of, but happy to be in the water, I guess. Still haven't decided whether it was worth the paddle out or not. Probably not. :-
I leave for Costa Rica tonight! I hope I come back with plenty of stories and WARM water waves to talk about.

Peace out for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Costa Rica! Watch out for dinasours ;) Have a great trip!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Surfsister said…

    Is this girl ever coming back from Costa Rica?

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger OutdoorChick said…

    I'm back! I'm back! I'm blogging right now! So much to talk about, not enough space! :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home