e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Monday, March 28, 2005

Well, THAT sucked...

Yes, it really did. My alarm went off at 5:15am. And even though my body was sore from surfing the last 4 days, I forced myself to roll out of bed. I pulled on my rashguard, grabbed my board and walked out of my apartment. CRAP, man! It's raining! But I thought, "Rain is still okay. As long as there's surf, it should be okay. Hopefully Sherman is there...." So, I rolled to Sunset - and NADA! And then to Bay Street - NADA! Sherman was at Bay Street, waiting - probably for Stephanie. I talked to him for a little bit and found out that he won't be surfing today. Not worth the paddle out since there was no real surf today, as the Shermanator put it. Em...some people told me that there was going to be some swell today? !@$#!!??!! >:[ Next time, I'll check the forecast myself. (I got too lazy to check it last night since I was so tired...)

So now, I'm back at home, disappointed. Up early for nothing. I could have gotten a few more minutes of sleep! Now, my eyes are tired... but I have to go to work now. Maybe I will take a nappy nap at work under my desk or something today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home