e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Friday, April 01, 2005

San-O, San-O, it's off to San-O we go!

I can't WAIT til tomorrow. We're leaving for San Onofre at 5am tomorrow morning. That means that I need wake up at 4:30 to be at Marlon's before 5. Oh, and by the way, he bought another board. I've known Marlon for only about 3 weeks and he's bought 2 boards in the time that I've known him. At this rate, he'll hit 100 boards in his collection by next year! Mm-hm. Well, at least he's passionate about it. So that's good, I guess.

It's been a full 5 days without surfing. Man, I still suck so bad. Why is it that I surf so hot in my dreams but suck so bad in real life? Maybe if I dream REALLY hard tonight I'll be better at surfing.

I hope it's good at San O tomorrow... I'll dream about surfing tonight.

Zzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home