e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Someone Turn On the WATER please!

Where did all the waves go? I went out to dinner last night with Angela so I didn't even hear the alarm go off at 530am this morning. I don't even remember shutting it off. TWICE! (I have 2 alarms that go off at 10 minute intervals. And if I don't shut it off, they continue to ring every 5 minutes). Angela called and woke me up this time, and I rushed to Bay Street with my surfboard. Flat as in Surfsister's YO Mama So Flat flat. Man, that's 3 mornings without surfing! So, nothing much to talk about except that I'm going to try one of Marlon's 9-0 next time to see if it makes a big difference in my surfing and catching waves. If so, maybe I'll go look for a beater 9-0 board...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't there a sufer-cam? :)

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger OutdoorChick said…

    hm.. yea, I guess so. But is there one at Bay Street? I guess I just enjoy the torture of getting up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the beach to find out that there is no surf. :-\

     

Post a Comment

<< Home