e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bedridden...

I itch ALL OVER from my newly discovered mosquito bites, I have been throwing up all night (I don't know from what), and I have the chills. What gives, man? My friends went to Malibu yesterday morning and I missed a great session, I was told. Man.... no surf for me for the next couple of days until I recover... Okay, that's enough of my complaining...

:-[

7 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Surfsister said…

    Just think good thoughts about your trip. Go to the happy place.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    umm, do you have a fever?

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger OutdoorChick said…

    I did. My fever just came down and I've now stopped throwing up. Thank god.... Going to a happy place, going to a happy place. Costa Rica, take me away...

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Whiffleboy said…

    Are you still alive?

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Surfsister said…

    When you get well, we (you, me, and Whiff) should meet up for a session. The others (Puttzle, Alan, and RuggerJay) can't come because they live too far away. What do you think?

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger OutdoorChick said…

    Yea! That would be fun. I wanna see you two "rip it up". :-D

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger OutdoorChick said…

    Yes, Whiff. I'm alive...barely. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home