e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Same ole same old...

Same ole same old routine: my alarm went off at 5:30am, I rolled out of bed and into my wetsuit, grabbed my board, and hopped in my car to go to Sunset. Once I got there, there was N-A-D-A! Man... another morning of trying to surf but failing. Why does this seem to happen so often? I was tempted to not even wake up, but wanted to get my surfing in this morning. Sigh... And I'm sure it'll be even worse tomorrow since low tide will be even later. I left Sunset at around 7:30am when it finally looked like it was getting better and filling in a bit. Maybe I'll have to wait until the weekend to surf... BOOOOOOOoOOOoOo~~!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Whiffleboy said…

    A little research the night before can save you tons of precious sleep time. ;-)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger OutdoorChick said…

    Yes... you would think that I had learned my lesson by this time.... I guess I'm trying to torture myself. :-]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home