e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good Old Sunset

Sunset was fun today. After over 3 hours out in the water, I'm now sportin' a fat hand and neck tan. I think that was the longest session ever since I started surfing back in January. I got into the water at around 7am and didn't get out until after 10:30am, at which point, I had trouble popping up. I was catching waves, but I was so tired that I would pop up and fall off right away.
I need to work on my form. I know I'm not looking too graceful when I'm riding. Marlon says that I need to pull my shoulders back and STOP sticking my butt into the air. Haha, I bet THAT looks real nice. MHM. I need to squat more, I think. I'll practice in my livingroom this week and see if I can bring it to a moving surfboard during my next session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home