e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'd like order a wave please....

The tide was right, so I went to sunset at 6:20am. And well... not much going on there. There were 2 desperate surfers, waiting, sitting on their boards in the water, hoping for a ride. I watched until about 7am to see if it would get better, then finally gave up. This SUX, man! This is supposed to be the weekend! I waited for 5 days for this day! Sigh... this is when I wish I could go through one of those drive-thrus, and order a wave. Actually, order about 20 nice peelers. BOOOOOOOooO~! O well, maybe tomorrow will be better. Angela wanted to go to El Porto to surf but she never woke up. Maybe we will make it there tomorrow... :-\

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try another beach. Small waves in OC, but they were fun in the morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home