e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Monday, May 09, 2005

I tried...but emm... no way.

I really did try. But being that I didn't get home from my trip to the desert until midnight last night, and my knucklehead self managed to waterlog my phone while on the boat (I use my phone as my alarm), I had no alarm to wake me up for dawn patrol at Sunset. But I probably couldn't have made it anyways. My entire body was sore from kiting Saturday and Sunday (I'm still in pain as I blog). I woke up this morning and turned over to roll out of bed and into my wetsuit as usual but errrr.. OUCH!? My neck, arms, abs, back, and quads all in knots. It hurt to even walk. It hurt to lift my arms. It just hurt. Period. (I guess it's a good thing though, right? It shows that I got some exercise :-P) But seeing Whiffleboy's and Surfsister's entry, I guess I didn't miss much. Hopefully, I won't be in as pain tomorrow to surf tomorrow morning. Maybe Sunset will be better tomorrow. Whiff, maybe I'll meet you some day at dawn patrol.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home