e

My Surf Blog: Learning to be a Surfer in Los Angeles...

A woman's trials and tribulations of learning to surf in Los Angeles

Saturday, June 04, 2005

All beat up...

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm finally back home and recovered.. sort of. I left last Friday for a kiteboarding trip to Baja and got back late Tuesday night, then off to San Francisco for a conference. My flight was actually Tuesday afternoon, but I decided to blow off the flight so that I could stay down in Mexico one more day. Hehe.. Yes, such a loyal trusty employee, I am. It was well worth it though.

I've come back with some minor injuries though that are preventing me to surfing for a few days - couple of blisters on my hand that ripped from the kitebar - now they're infected, a couple of cuts on the bottom of my foot from stepping on a rock on the beach - I'm limping now, a BIG 10 inch rash across my neck from the wetsuit (yes, it looks like a big ole hickey across my neck), and tendonitis on both my elbows from kiting 5 days straight. So nothing much to write about in terms of surf (since the surf was flat where I was) except that I'm now jone-sin' for a great surf session....

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikes, take it easy yo..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home